Kullu Hand Knitted Socks
Kullu Hand Knitted Socks is a Specialty of women folks from villages of Kullu, Lahaul and Spiti. The Socks are Hand Knitted with indigenous Wool depicting traditional Motif of the Kullu and Lahaul & Spiti region of Himalaya.
- Introduced in 19th Century.
- Pure Wool/ Acrylic and Merino Used.
- Made from Indigenous Wool.
- Knitted with Four Double Pointed Needles.
- Knitted in 3 Parts : Cuff, Leg, Heel.
- Traditional Eye-catching pattern, locally called ‘Dashi’
- Warm and Soft.
Why You Should Buy This Kullu Socks or Hand Knitted Socks Online.
- They will keep your feet warm during the cold Winters.
- They are very soft, gentle and durable, comfortable and unique.
- They are hand-knitted with acrylic yarn and machine washable.
- They can stretch to Fit almost all size for Women/men.
- They are cuddle your feet like slippers or socks.
- Every Socks is Knitted By Happy Women of Villages From Kullu Region of Himalaya
- Shear luxury with touch of authentic craftsmanship.
- Keeps you warm and cozy on a cool day.
- Gives your feet imperial look.
- Ideal for social or casual occasions during changing weather and especially during winters.
- The perfect gift for all occasions and seasons.
Kullu And Lahauli Socks also is made from Angora, Acrylic and Merino and has been Conferred with the Geographical Indication (GI) Status by Government of India in 2020 with the GI Number 405.
- Gentle hand wash or machine wash.
- Use mild detergents to wash at home
- Do not twist or wring the Socks.
Accessorize your wardrobe with this beautiful Kullu Hand Knitted Socks made from Pure Wool Material, and get set to make a difference.
Buy Hand Knitted Socks Online.
Click here for more pure handloom products of HimalayanKraft.
Hand knitted woolen socks, Hand knitted socks online , Kullu And Lahauli Socks.