Hand Knitted Socks Toes
The Kullu And Lahauli socks and gloves are made from indigenous wool sheared from local sheep or in Acrylic/Merino Wool. The upper part of the foot is knit using eight colors into a traditional eye-catching pattern, which comprises patterns composed by seven or eight types of motifs. Each ‘Motifs’ is laid out in four or five rows in different colours.
Once the front portion with ‘Needle’ is ready, the sole is built and the two are joined together up till the tip of the toe. The sock is then carefully sealed with ties or knots running inwards.
Made from local sheep wool or Acrylic/Merino Wool:-
- The traditional Lahauli socks and gloves are made from indigenous wool sheared from local sheep.
- Socks are knit in parts, using four double-pointed needles.
- First the cuff is knit, second the leg, and at last the heel.
- The upper part of the foot is knit using eight colors into a traditional eye-catching pattern,
- Men Collection
- Socks Collection
- Women Collection
- Clothing & Apparel
- Child Collection
- Kullu Jackets
- Men's Jackets
- Scarf Collection
- Featured Product Collection
- HimalayanKraft Caps (Topi)
- Girls Collection